Friday, February 21, 2014

One third

I realized today that I am about 1/3 the way through this 365 project. One-third! That's crazy! Although there have been days I'm less than proud of my final image, I am proud to say I havn't missed a day. And really, if I do, I don't care too much. The growth and enjoyment I've got out of the first third of this project outweighs any stress it adds (which it does!) but I woudl still strongly reccomend it to anyone interested in trying one. If a full year is a little to big to bite off, why not try a 30 day challenge. Or 7 day. Or a month of black and white. Something, anything, to keep you shooting! Here are a few of my latest 365, however I've updated the page on the top of this blog which links to the flickr album where all of my 365 are posted if your interested in browsing them all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

© life through my lens. Designed by Adorable Design.