Friday, May 9, 2014

Our life is here: May

May is here!  Spring is here too!  Well, I guess you can call this spring.  The past month has brought us melting snow and mud puddles.  Chilly temperatures couldn't keep us inside any longer!  After a trip through the toy isle, two new rubber ducks had a new home in our front yard.  I mean, really, what mud puddle doesn't need a visitor? 

The past month was filled with two year old wonder over mud puddles and rocks and adventures of a rubber duck.  Life is good.








Click through our circle to my good friend Emily at Emily Poston Photography to see her beautiful work and what her life is looking like in May! 

3 comments:

  1. Love these pics Seija <3 Hopefully next month will bring you green grass and blooms on the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this is what May looks like there. It still looks so cold and dreary! I love the pictures, especially the first one. Hopefully the snow melts soon and you get some nice summer-y weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ducky idea! You guys make the best out of any weather :)

    ReplyDelete

© life through my lens. Designed by Adorable Design.